Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy for a Negative

So, the patient was HIV negative. Yeah! So my husbands needle stick incident at work shouldn't mess up our impending IVF cycle. Or our lives.

We just got through 2 days of heat and humidity (with no AC) and little J is a bit off. I'm not sure if it was the heat or something else. Why is it you can't trust a 4-year-old when they tell you they are sick? Maybe because when you ask what's bothering them they tell you that their belly button is sore. Ugh.

We had thunderstorms and things are finally cooler. I'm tired. There are so many things I could talk about, but I'm just a bit worn out. Had my in-laws visiting the end of last week and now an old friend is coming to town for an interview for a few days. Revolving door at my house.

So more later. Tomorrow we go strawberry picking with friends. Hopefully sun and fun.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so happy for you that the patient's test was negative. What a relief!

I hope J doesn't come down with anything. Megan just got over a virus that seemed to mostly consist of a fever and lethargy. Not too disruptive, but I sure did feel terrible for her.

Have fun strawberry picking!

Mama Bear said...

I'm so glad that the test was negative! What a relief!

I hope you enjoyed strawberry picking in the sun! Sounds like fun to me. :-)